12 July 2006

The Web
Business Today

Microsoft Scholarship Awarded

‘Will it be my ticket to change the world? Certainly not!!’ wrote Justin Chircop, ‘but will a Microsoft Certification be a ‘ticket’ for a better career? Obviously… YES!’
During the month of June, Key Training Services were receiving applications for a scholarship in Microsoft Certification training. The applications, which could be downloaded from their website www.key.com.mt, asked applicants to show their knowledge on Microsoft Certifications, and to give their opinion on how their career prospects or their current job will be affected if they were in possession of a Microsoft Certification.
After evaluating a substantial number of applications, the judges awarded this prestigious scholarship to Justin Chircop, a final year accountancy student at University.
‘While acknowledging the impact such certification may have on my career, I view the attainment of a high level Microsoft Certification as a business opportunity. A Microsoft certification will give any employer the guarantee that his employee has developed his skills in a way that will not only be beneficial to the employee himself, but also to the organization he works for.’
Key Training Services is a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner for Learning Solutions. Their Microsoft Certified Trainers are highly experienced in providing training in Microsoft Technologies and Certifications. Key Training Services is one of the Training providers taking part in the MyPotential scheme. This scheme is designed to alleviate the financial burden when taking courses to earn these highly reputable and sought-after qualifications.
Should you wish to learn more about these certifications and discuss your training requirements and options, Key Training Services are offering Free training consultations. Please call 21310250 or email [email protected] to make your appointment.

Business Today is published weekly on Wednesdays.
Website is updated weekly on Thursdays
Copyright © MediaToday., Malta
Managing Editor - Saviour Balzan
Editor: Kurt Sansone
Business Today, MediaToday, Vjal ir-Rihan, San Gwann
Tel: (356) 2138 2741 | Fax: (356) 2138 5075 | E-mail